When im bored i bake. We have a big thing of oatmeal we never eat so after getting google on i came across this. http://www.marthastewart.com/recipe/oatmeal-cranberry-cookies
Makes 3 dozen
* 2 cups all-purpose flour
* 1/2 teaspoon table salt
* 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
* 1 teaspoon baking powder
* 1 teaspoon baking soda
* 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
* 3 tablespoons milk
* 2 large eggs
* 1/2 pound (2 sticks) unsalted butter, room temperature
* 1 cup packed light-brown sugar
* 1/2 cup granulated sugar
* 3 cups old-fashioned oats
* 1 cup dried cranberries
1. In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, salt, cinnamon, baking powder, and baking soda. Set aside. In a small bowl, whisk together the vanilla, milk, and eggs. Set aside. In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, combine the butter with both sugars, and beat on medium speed until light and fluffy. Reduce speed to low, gradually add milk mixture, and beat well. Add the flour mixture, and beat until just combined. Remove bowl from the electric mixer, and stir in the oats and cranberries. Place dough in the refrigerator until firm, at least 2 hours or overnight.
2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line several baking sheets with parchment paper, and set aside. Shape 2 tablespoons of dough into a ball; place on one of the prepared sheets. Repeat with the remaining dough, placing 3 inches apart. Press with the bottom of a glass to flatten dough into 2-inch-diameter rounds.
3. Bake until golden but still soft in center, 16 to 18 minutes, rotating halfway through. Remove from oven; transfer with parchment to a wire rack to cool. Store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 1 week.
( i cut everything in half …)