SUPPPPPPER easy Beef stew made in the crock pot.
It was yummy but next time i think ill add a few more spices it felt like it was missing something.
Recipe from allrecipes.com
- 2 pounds beef stew meat, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper (we add more)
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups beef broth
- 3 potatoes, diced
- 4 carrots, sliced
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- Place meat in slow cooker. In a small bowl mix together the flour, salt, and pepper; pour over meat, and stir to coat meat with flour mixture. Stir in the garlic, bay leaf, paprika, Worcestershire sauce, onion, beef broth, potatoes, carrots, and celery.
- 2-1/4 teaspoons active dry yeast
- 1/4 cup warm water (110 degrees F to 115 degrees F)
- 1 cup warm milk (110 to 115 degrees F)
- 3 tablespoons shortening
- 1 eggs
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 3-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- In a large mixing bowl, dissolve yeast in warm water. Add the milk, shortening, eggs, sugar, salt and 3 cups flour; beat until smooth. Stir in enough remaining flour to form a soft dough.
- Turn onto a floured surface; knead until smooth and elastic, about 6-8 minutes (dough will be sticky). Place in a greased bowl, turning once to grease top. Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 1 hour.
- Punch dough down. Turn onto a lightly floured surface; divide into 24 pieces. Shape each into a roll. Place 2 in. apart on greased baking sheets. Cover and let rise until doubled, about 30 minutes. Bake at 350 degrees F for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Remove to wire racks.
annnnnnnnnnnnnd cuz im pregnant and my mind doesnt work anymore i forgot to take photos AGAIN lol but i did take one with my phone.
Beef stew all nice and done and yummy
Not a bad Friday night.